Norco Bike INDIE 2 M GREEN/GREY
Norco Bike INDIE 2 M GREEN/GREY
Every ride is an adventure - and the Indie is your perfect companion!
If you're looking to escape the ordinary, color a little outside the pristinely-paved lines of city riding, and take your outings a little further, this is where you want to be!
With its high-volume 27.5x2.0" tires, the Indie is designed to navigate the unexpected in urban landscapes, turning every ride into an adventure to remember.
- Rugged aluminum frame with easy rack and fender mounting
- Aluminum fork with lots of accessory mounting options as well as dynamo wire routing
- Shimano 2 x 8spd drivetrain offers simple city gearing
- Hydraulic disc brakes give strong, low-maintenance stopping power
- Ergonomic bar with 30deg sweep is comfortable and provides a "heads-up" riding position.
- LOW KEY, HIGH TECH ALLOY FRAME: The Indie's alloy frame features custom formed tubing and purpose-built features to produce a lightweight, tough frame that will deal with anything the city dishes out and be a blast to ride.
- 27.5" WHEELS - STRONGER, LIGHTER, FASTER: The Indie features 27.5" wheels. They're stronger and stiffer than traditional 700c's, accelerate quicker, and are lighter, to boot.
- ROAD PLUS TIRES: When you're riding around the city, the last thing you need to worry about is getting flats on potholes, nor do you want to change routes just because there's a construction zone up ahead. The Indie's 27.5x2.0" tires provide increased grip, greater comfort, and the same outer diameter as a 700x30c tire, so they're fast, too!
- ERGONOMIC BAR: The Indie is designed around a custom 26mm rise handlebar which features lightweight alloy construction and a 30 degree sweep for comfort and control around town.
- EASY ACCESSORIZATION: The Indie is adorned with fully integrated mounts for fenders, racks and lights so it's as adaptable as it is fun to ride.
|Frame||Aluminum, Smooth Welds|
|Rims/Wheels||Double Wall Aluminum, 27.5", 32H|
Front: Weather Sealed, 9 x 100mm, Bolted Skewer, 6 Bolt
Rear: Weather Sealed, 10 x 135mm, Bolted Skewer, HG, 6 Bolt
|Tires||Schwalbe Big Ben 2.0", K-Guard and Reflex|
|Crankset||Shimano FC-TY501, 46/30T, Black, 170mm (XS, S, M), 175mm (L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Chain||KMC X10 EPT, Anti-Rust|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano FD-TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus RD-M310|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano CS-HG31, 11-34T, 8 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus SL-M315|
|Handlebars||Aluminum Ergonomic, 25mm Rise, 30 Degree Backsweep|
|Tape/Grips||Dual Density Ergonomic|
|Stem||Aluminum, 70mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc 2-Finger|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic Disc, Semi-Metallic Pads w/Tektro 160mm rotors|
|Seat Post||Aluminum, 27.2mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Center Mount Alloy Kickstand|
* Subject to change without notice.
$150 to ship or pick up for FREE
Bikes ship for a flat $150 to anywhere in the US lower 48 states. Cannot be shipped to a PO Box.
Free Shipping on most orders over $25*
*Orders under $25 ship for just $5. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout. Large items like bikes and car racks will have additional shipping charges. Any order may be picked up at our Indianapolis retail location for free!